Membership in Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc. is by invitation only. We encourage interested women with a track record of community service to contact the chapter for more information. The required way to show formal interest in membership is attendance at the Informational Interest Meeting hosted by Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc. on the campus. You are required to bring a resume with you and are expected to wear business attire to the Interest Meeting. Attendance at the Informational Interest Meeting does not guarantee that an invitation to membership will be extended.
For more information about membership, please visit the official site here.
MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR MEMBERSHIP AT SPELMAN COLLEGE:
- Be a full-time enrolled student of sophomore status with 30 or more credit hours
- Transfer students must complete 12 or more credit hours at Spelman College prior to a membership intake process. Domestic Exchange students must have completed 12 or more credit hours at Spelman College to be eligible
- Have a minimum 3.0 cumulative grade point average at the time of Greek Forum. This will be verified with the Registrar’s Office the Monday following Greek Forum
- Be in good judicial standing
- Be in good financial standing with Spelman College as determined by the Office of Student Accounts.
- Record of participation in Fall or Spring Greek Forum. Greek Forum must be attended within the academic year that one wishes to go through the membership intake process.